Our Abundant Types of Ad Targeting Include:
- Contextual – Your ad will be placed on a page of related content. AdBlueDigital’s analytic technology tracks down the precise sites and pages to place your ad.
- Behavioral – Behavioral targeting stems from the consumer’s previous searches, browsing key words, previous purchases, or links clicked. These ads will appear off to the side of the page, reminding the user what their interests were earlier.
- Audience – Audiences are placed into specific categories related to their location, site activity, searches, and purchases to find the right niche audience for the advertiser’s ad to be shown.
- Time-based – Similar to how television or radio commercials strategically place their ads at certain times of the day (ex: toys at early morning cartoon hours), the same goes with time-based digital targeting ads. This is sometimes called day-parting, where the day has different slots depending on the time-frame niche audiences will be tuned in.
- Geographic Targeting – We offer an ISP-based system which allows you to campaign toward certain geographical locations, regions, countries, states, and cities. With this technology, the advertisers have the ability to expose themselves to individuals across the planet who might be searching in another country of interest for vacation or business.
- Keyword Targeting – This type of targeting is based on certain keywords plugged in. Twitter, for example, uses this method and exposes promotional advertisements throughout its feed. Google is a grand example of effective keyword targeting.
- Demographic Targeting – User registration on websites as well as mobile device information will place the user into a certain demographic such as age, sex, income, etc.
- Browser and OS Targeting – This type of targeting is based strictly on the user’s chosen browser and operating system.