1. All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
2. Adbluedigital WILL NOT accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public when using our traffic packages. The following are examples of the type of sites we WILL NOT deliver visitors to:
- Your advertisement page MUST NOT contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows.
- Your advertisement page can not have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users browser settings, traffic redirects or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort are inlcuded under this clause.
3. Adbluedigital does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. We do guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
5. In no event shall Adbluedigital be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Adbluedigital traffic services.
6. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Adbluedigital that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by online check or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
7. Due to variances in amounts of traffic purchased at different times, the starting date may fluctuate, and we are in no way to be held responsible if your campaign does not start by a specific date.8. Adbluedigital cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
9. Adbluedigital will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth.
10. Adbluedigital will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. We will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake.
11. In no event shall Adbluedigital be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package.
12. Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short timeframe. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately.
13. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Adbluedigital and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf Adbluedigital and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier.
14. Adbluedigital is not liable to cover any short fall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package.
15. We will keep orders active for one year from the date of ordering. If any account is found to be paused or unused for one year it will be deleted without any refund or claim whatsover on the aniversary year.
16. Adbluedigital stats will be kept on our servers for 6 months after the campaign has finished. It is the responsibility of the customer to tally the traffic stats with his own server stats and report any discrepancy before the stats are deleted.